- How many ounces are the items? Personalized wine glasses come in 20 oz for single designs and 11 oz. for wine glasses sets. Coffee Mugs are 15- 16 oz oz white porcelain or ceramic. There may be some slight variations depending on each item so please always check the "additional information" tab in the personalized gifts product page.
- How do you care for hand painted glasses?
- What does hand painted mean? Each piece item in my handmade gifts collection is made to order by a painter who uses premium brushes and glass paints.
- Why hand painted vs. Vinyl? My personalized hand painted glasses are unique and one-of-a-kind means your glass is different than the others. I have found that my personalized hand painted glassware holds up much longer than vinyl glasses. In my experience, the vinyl can peel and discolor over time whereas my personalized hand painted glasses keep their color when properly taken care of properly.
- Do you accept wholesale orders? Yes! Please contact me directly regarding wholesale orders.
- Can I customize my order? Yes, I would love to hear your ideas! You can email me with your custom painted wine glasses idea at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your order. Please include your name, email and a detailed description of your custom idea so that I can contact you promptly with any questions about your order.
- How long does it take to receive my glasses? Your personalized hand painted wine glasses or custom coffee mug order is shipped out depending on how busy I am. As you can imagine, I get very busy during Christmas, just before Valentine's Day and the wedding season. I try to ship standard personalized hand painted gifts out within a few days but it may take longer. Please add your need by date when making a purchase and I will let you know if I will be able to make it. If I am unable to make your need by date, I do have a rush order service where I can rush your personalized hand painted gift order to the front of the queue and ship them out sooner to you.
- Do you charge extra for custom colors? No, changing the colors in your customized gifts are complimentary and included in the price.
- Do you charge extra for other custom work? Yes, due to the complexity of custom hand painted gifts, I charge extra for custom designs.You will be asked to provide a deposit of 50% on any custom work to reserve your spot in my schedule. Before you are billed for the remainder of your custom order, I will send you pictures of your work in progress for approval, so that when your piece arrives it is to your exact specifications. You can read more about custom hand painted gifts on the custom ordering page.
- Can I have something written on the inside bottom of the mug? Unfortunately, I can not add this type of customization.
- What if my glass arrives broken? I always ship each personalized hand painted gifts with insurance. If your personalized hand painted gifts arrives broken, please email me with pictures and I will replace it to you at no extra cost. Just send us an email let us know what happens and I can replace the item at no cost to you.I rarely have breakage because each glass is securely packed with tissue, bubble wrap, and packing peanuts.
- What if my glasses come in the wrong colors, names, etc.? I apologize for the mistake! I will replace the item promptly with the correct customized hand painted gifts. Please head to our returns page to read more about my returns policy.If I have made a mistake we know how to say sorry! We will replace the item promptly. For questions about other types of returns please see the Return Policy.
- Oops! Did I put the wrong address on my order? Please send me an email ASAP about your customized hand painted gifts. Depending how busy I am and whether I have sent your order out, I most likely I can ship it to the correct address.