1. How can I design my own product?
If you have a idea for a product please contact me here
2. How do I order a product with a country rather than a state?
Please add all personalized countries in the notes to seller on the product page. All states and countries can be added.
3. I would like a large order Do you offer discounts?
Yes I offer discounts on larger orders, Please contact me here and I will set up an custom order with the discount, Discounts vary with the complexity of the design.
4. Can you help me design the perfect gift?
Sure can! I love custom orders just send me a email and together we will design something you or your gift recipients with LOVE!
4. How are your products made?
Each product is hand painted by me in my home studio, Professional paint is used and heat set for durability, No vinyl stickers or stencils are used, Truly hand made and of heirloom quality.
What products do you currently offer?
1. I am shipping my order to someone as a gift; does my order include a receipt?
No, your order will not include a receipt.
2. If I place an order today, when will you ship out my order?
Orders normally take 2-4 days to complete. If you need it by a particular date please let me know in the notes to seller or email me
4. Can I upgrade my shipping?
All our products are shipping via USPS priority mails which is normally delivered 2-3 days after they are picked up.
5. I need my order in a hurry; can you paint and ship it out sooner than your current turn around time?
Possibly, you would need to contact me first and let me know your “need by” date and I will respond as soon as possible to see if I can make that happen before you place your order.
My #1 priority is happy customers, so if you are unhappy with your order for any reason, please contact me here and we will work together on a solution that is satisfactory for both of us.
1. I received my order and there is an error, what do I do?
If the error occurred on our end, please let us know as soon as possible and we will repaint and ship immediately.
If the error was typed/input on your end, you will have to make another purchase. Brushes with a View cannot be held responsible for errors on the customers end.